The Edith-Haberland-Wagner Foundation is the majority shareholder of the Augustiner brewery and, among other functions, is responsible for the management of the buildings and real estate in its ownership.
Design of the website for the Old Congress Hall
The Old Congress Hall was built in 1952/53 by architects Etzold, Strobl and Freymuth and is located at the heritage-protected site of Munich's former Exhibition Centre. The hall, designed in retro-futuristic style, is the largest of its kind. Following restoration by the owner in line with the regulations for historical monuments, the venue has been available for rent as an event location since 2007.
Its ambience and personality, as well as its technical and logistic benefits, are significant factors for event organizers. The express aim of the website is to give a rapid and comprehensive overview of the information necessary for planning an event.
We would like to thank our partner Form & Code for technical consultation and implementation.
Link: Old Congress Hall